Have you ever wondered why others don’t see things your way, or take things too seriously or not seriously enough?
We are all different, but we’re not wrong, we were just made to see things from a variety of viewpoints.
Learn how to relate to others out of their personalities as well as your own.
Objectives for this program
- Identify the 4 basic temperaments/personalities.
- Learn strengths and weaknesses of the 4 temperaments.
- Relate coping skills of the 4 temperaments.
- Explain what the various temperament combinations are.
- Distinguish emotional needs of the 4 basic temperaments
- Recognize benefits of emotional needs of others being met
- (optional) Identify your Temperament/Personality type through profile testing (needs to be arranged in advance for # of participants; additional minimal cost for the profiles)